From Out of the Box to Custom Applications
At Partners4Results we work with a wide range of clients, no district is too small or too large. To meet your needs we can provide an out of the box, ready to use system or provide a completely customized system including development of new applications and integrations with virtually any data source.
We are proud supporters of the TrustEd Apps Pledge. As part of a committed community that puts trust at the center of the edtech ecosystem, we advocate for standards-based integrations. We believe that achieving and promoting official product certification to open standards enables a better and safer digital learning ecosystem, and we believe in suppliers’ fair and open business practices. We are passionate about this cause and have endorsed the TrustEd Apps pledge to confirm our support. Find out more about the TrustEd Apps Program.
We can be found in the Illinois Student Privacy Alliance Database
User Friendly Assessments
Use any of your favorite assessments or create new assessments in minutes.
Assessment questions can be tied to your learning targets/standards providing feedback on student learning and the evidence for a traditional grade book or standards-based report card.
We support a wide variety of types of assessments.
Paper/Pencil and Online Assessments
- Multiple Choice
- Teacher Scored Rubric
- Teacher Scored
- Student shows their work, teacher scored.
- Either an incorrect answer can be marked leaving unmark answers as correct or correct answers can be marked leaving unmarked answers as incorrect.
- SAT grid
- Online Drawing (image can also be placed in the background)
- Online Student Response – Computer Scored
Paper/Pencil Assessments are scanned using any scanner connected to the Internet. An image of all scanned assessments are digitally stored in our database and can be viewed any time.
Assessments can contain images such as charts and maps, narratives along with audio or video.
Assessments can be easily administered to a class or selected students from a class. In addition, they can be set up as a one-to-one assessment where a teacher interacts with one student which are especially effective for very young learners or students with special needs.
Our assessment module is very flexible to accommodate any type of assessment a district may require.
Align Learning Targets to Standards
Organize and identify priority and supporting standards for units of study across all grade levels. Standards can be unpacked into Learning Expectations or skills needed to master the standard. For example, many of our partner districts use “I can” statements to clearly communication learning expectations to students and parent.
Partners4Results has many standards loaded. We also support 1EdTech Competencies and Academic Standards Exchange (CASE). District standards can also be used.
The learning expectations are used in our assessment module to provide feedback on student learning.
If you have curriculums standards in an electronic format, we load into the Partners4Results standards module at no cost.
The Curriculum Map module provide all staff, students, and parents consistent unit learning plans across the district.
Create curriculum maps that provide weekly, monthly, or quarterly unit plans with resources and assessments linked to your standards. Resources can be any media such as documents or videos. Visibility of the district defined topics within the curriculum is controlled by user role. For example, students may be only allowed to see the learning expectations for a unit, while district staff can see all the resources for the unit. The curriculum maps are available visible online 24/7.
Feedback can be provided on the curriculum and student learning by linking unit learning expectations and assessments to curriculum. Professional learning communities are empowered to discuss results and the resources that were used to create best practices in areas students excelled and adjustments in areas where students did not meet expectations.
A key component of the Curriculum Map module is the Curriculum Alignment map where maps can be grouped together such as subject area or grade. The Curriculum Alignment provides both a horizontal and vertical view of the grouped maps to help ensure consistency and a logical progression of student learning.
Standards-Based Report Cards
The Partners4Results Standards-based grading module provides an innovation solution that focuses on the effectiveness of instruction and the mastery of skills, learning targets or standards
In combination with our Standards module, students, parents, and district staff are provided with a clear understanding of the learning expectations that are measured in the standards-based grading module.
Evidence of student mastery is automatically gathered through the Partners4Results easy to use and comprehensive assessment module, providing a consistent and reliable method for determining the level of student learning against the district’s learning expectations.
Teachers can view all the evidence for a student/learning target that allows the teacher to make decisions on student learning based on data.
The standards-based grading module and assessment module supports reteaching, retesting, and submission of additional evidence that may demonstrate mastery on a particular learning target which is key to standards-based grading.
Student behavior characteristics can be incorporated into our Standard-based Report card that allow teachers to record any concerns dealing with behavior separate from the student’s academic level of mastery. The student behavior characteristics are essential to communicate to parents and students as they are critical for success in school, college, and in life.
Our Standards-based report card is completely customizable that allows districts to format the report card. The standards-based report card cards can be printed, emailed, or made available in a student/parent portal.
Contact us to discuss how the Partners4Results standards-based grading module can simplify your implementation of a highly effective and efficient standards-based grading system.
Monitor the key success indicators for your district and students with interactive charts and tables. The data from the dashboards can be used to track student early warning indicators.
For example, monitor attendance, discipline referrals, failing students, graduation and graduation credits at the district and department levels. View the data either at a point of time or longitudinal to view trends.
For students, they can monitor their progress towards being Career and College ready For example, a student can track progress on indicators such as:
- Standardized tests such as SAT.
- Activities they have been involved in
- Service hours
- Credits earned toward graduation.
- AP courses taken
- AP Test taken
- Progress grades
- Career Pathway
For teachers, monitor key indicators for their class.
Contact us to design and implement your dashboards.
A robust Learning Analytic is essential to the success of students The Partners4Results Learning Analytics module provides the ability to collect, integrate, enrich and analyze data to help understand the decision points, policy, programs and resources that impact student success.
Some uses for our Learning Analytics module is as follows:
- Provides timely feedback to students regarding student learning
- Helps the identification of students who are at risk
- It supports quality learning and teaching by providing factual evidence.
- Provides data to engage students and parents in their learning. Students can self-assess and self-reflect by providing data on their learning progress.
- Categorize data into actionable groups. For example, group students by performance level from a screener.
The Partners4Results infrastructure provides a secure environment to store data. All current and historical data is structured to provide current and longitudinal analysis. Longitudinal analysis can be done for cohorts and year over year history.
Our data loading processes helps ensure data integrity and all data can be tied back to a student. Our integration module provides the means to either import data from virtually any data source to export it.
We can store historical data to supplement existing systems. For example, we can take a daily snapshot of grades to provide trends. We can store historical data from standardized assessments such as STAR, NWEA, aimsWeb, etc.
We provide various means to visualize the data. The data can be summarized and viewed in interactive charts with drill down capability. Data can be presented in tabular form where data can be sorted, filtered, and is drillable to underlying details. The reports can be exported to a csv file, Excel, or PDF.
We have standard data analysis tools that are configurable or we can create any custom data visualize to meet the needs of the district.
Contact us to discuss your Learning Analytics requirements.
Communicate student progress. assessment results, or other student information via a portal, email, or text.
Create parent and student communications using any data that is available. Communication can include tables, charts, and links. For example,
- Communicate to parents how students are doing on standardized assessment and provide historical data to show parents trends.
- Communicate to parents how their children are trending on key success indicators.
- Send parents status on various programs such as for EL tracking.
- Send parents and students links to forms such as for selecting classes.
Communications can be sent via email or text message, or available through parent/student portals. Emails can include any attachments.
When sending emails, we provide the status of the email to verify delivery of the email. We can provide information on the email such as if it was bounced, delivered, opened, and if a link was clicked.
Contact us to discuss your communication needs.
Educational Pathways, Career and College Readiness, Course Placement
Applications that helps students and Educators plan and monitor their educational experience to prepare students for post-secondary goals.
The ability for students, parents, and staff to track student progress towards graduation is key to student success.
Career and College Readiness
- We can provide students, parents, and staff a dashboard to monitor key indicators such as credit status, GPA, SAT/ACT results, AP Courses taken, percent of days attended, Service hours, extra-curricular activities, and, career pathway
- Our Student Placement module, provides district staff to make data driven decisions on the optimal course to challenge a student.
- The district can develop standard rules for course placement based on previous grades and/or standardized assessments.
- Staff can override the system recommended courses.
- Monitor student earned credits compared where they should be at the end of a grade/term.
- Students that are behind on earned credits can utilize the Partners4Resukts Credit Recovery module. This provides a system where students can self-reflect on their post-graduation goals and work with Counselors to develop a plan to get back on track.
Student Course Planning
- Students can self-reflect and select a career pathway. Then plan courses under the guidance of their counselor to meet the student’s goal. They can see their progress with their actual courses and grades the student completes.
Multi-tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
The Partners4Results Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) is a school-wide, data driven, system for improving both learning and behavioral outcomes for all students.
Utilizing our Integration module, our MTSS framework utilizes virtually any screener or screeners the districts choses along with any progress monitoring tools the district uses.
Our MTSS module provides the capability to capture and store all documentation and communication for all interventions.
Partners4Results also provides a communication module that provides a single point to document all communication among students, parents, and staff. The communication module uses role-based security to secure sensitive information.
The MTSS module also provides a referral process where teachers and staff can provide documentation to student services.
The Partners4Results MTSS framework can be customized to meet the requirements of the district and creates a wealth of data to drive continuous improvement.
Contact us to discuss your MTSS process and how the Partners4Results can help provide a framework to maximize student achievement and support students social, emotional, and behavior needs.
Simplify Complex Processes
Simplify Complex and Time-Consuming Processes. If your district has a time-consuming process, complex process, or want to store critical data in a secure database that can use used for analysis and other applications, we have a solution for you.
Through requests form our partner districts, we have built applications for a variety of processes. The following is an example of some of the applications we built with the district’s input.
- Provides a data-driven approach to placing students in a course that challenges them but have the skills to succeed.
Service Hour tracking
- Empowers students to enter and track their service hours and district staff to monitor their progress.
Fountas & Pinnell Entry and Tracking
- Our F & P entry allows teachers to enter student F & P quarterly data along with entering running records through the school year. Teachers can also enter student goals. We can utilize the Hasbrouck-Tindal oral reading fluency data to calculate a reading fluency percentile based on the F & P reading rate to draw conclusions and decisions concerning their students.
- Using the Partners4Results assessment module, districts can create screeners such as the Universal Screeners for Number Sense (USNS) and create student grouping reports.
Credit Recovery Tracking
- The Partners4Results Credit Recovery module allows districts to monitor students falling behind on their required credits for graduation. In addition, it provides a process where students and their counselor can create a plan to get back on track.
Open Lunch Tracking
- The districts use grades as an incentive to be eligible for to open lunch. The application runs weekly identifying students that have a permission slip and is currently not failing any courses. This generates an email to students and their parents notifying them if they are eligible or not. If not, the email includes the course they are failing. As students leave for lunch, their student badge is scanned and provides an alert if the student is not eligible. Students also are checked back into the district can monitor which students are leaving and coming back from lunch.
These are a sample of some applications where the district had a time consuming, complex process and with the help of the Partners4Results staff, were able to streamline these processes.
What processes do you have that are cumbersome or is important to securely share data to district staff or other systems? Contact us to discuss how we can help you.
Why Partner With Us
Connect Your Data
Bring your data together into a digital ecosystem. We have the tools to connect to different data sources such as data from your student information system, NWEA MAP, Renaissance Learning STAR, College Board, aimsWeb, Embrace to name a few. If we don’t have a connector, we will build one for you at no extra cost.
Once your data is in a digital ecosystem, IT can help you reduce operational costs, make data easily accessible for all stake holders, improve instruction and learning.
Once you have a robust digital ecosystem, the possibilities are endless, only limited by your imagination. Through a partnership with Partners4Results, we will work with you to bring your ideas into reality.
Some success stories developed with our partners districts include:
- Using the Partners4Results assessment module that provides common assessments throughout the district, results can be passed back to the Schoology gradebook.
- Nightly aimsWeb extract provides staff with current progress monitoring data and a quarterly benchmark report for parents viewable through the P4R parent portal.
- A tardy report where students are scanned in with their badges. A record is stored with a date/timestamp. An email can be triggered by the district staff to parents notifying them their student’s tardy and historical tardies.
- Collaborating with a partner district, a student dashboard was created that allows students to track GPA, attendance, grades, graduation credits, activities, employment, service hours, SAT Results, and AP Test results. All the data in the dashboard is color coded so students can easily see what areas they are on track.
- Working with a district, we co-developed with a district, is an absent report to alert staff to students with consecutive absences.
What is your idea? Contact Partners4Results to make that idea a reality.
Responsive Support And Training
We don’t just sell software, instead our passion is to develop long term partnerships with districts and to collaborate on a district needs to improve learning outcomes as the education landscape changes.
We always have time to take time to sit and listen to our partners. Our software is intuitive to use, however, we are available anytime to train at no additional cost. We understand the importance of making sure everyone understands how to use our software.
We value the district staff’s time and the great work teachers do. We will do whatever we can do to help ease the burden of teachers and staff.
Have a special need for data for a presentation or do analysis? Let us your requirements and we will work with you to provide the data you need at no additional cost.
Let us show how we can assist your district achieve the goals and objectives important to you.